Località: Brussel - Belgium
Periodo: 30 novembre (partenza) - 03 dicembre 2018 (rientro)
CORSO: Active learning in my school and classroom
The Future Classroom is a space for active learning. It integrates the optimal use of the learning space, technology and pedagogy to build 21st century skills for the learners. In this 2-day workshop we will explore how the Future Classroom learning zones together with a Future Classroom pedagogy and technologies effects students. The workshop combines both theory and hands-on activities, and the participants will learn about:
- The concept of the Future Classroom
- The concept of active learning
- Pedagogies and ICT for the Future Classroom including many examples of learning activities
- The design of learning activities to promote active learning
- The design of a Future Classroom and in-between-spaces
- Distributed leadership and involving different stakeholders and colleagues.
The course is aimed at teachers who want to adapt the principles of active learning into their teaching practice, and teachers and coordinators who consider designing or adapting learning spaces at school.
GUIDELINES FOR FCL COURSES
|AIMONE MARIA ANGELA
||IIS SOLERI-BERTONI - SALUZZO (CN)
||LICEO SCIENTIFICO GOBETTI - TORINO