19th century fashion
They match creamy or yellow gloves and paid attention to skill of link cravat.
* They were wearing tight pants stretch with brace.
* They were wearing dark shade colour tailcoat for every day and for special days. One of coloured elements was a vest.
* Curly hair over full head were connected with whiskers. Obliged top hats commonly made of black silk
* Hight collar hidden shoulders .
* Heigh of dress backed to waist.
* Big hats were are very popular. Hair were clipped highly and curls were leave over two sides of face.
* Pantaloons were another element of an ugly dress.
* Shorter length of dress and flat shoes made figure not so handsome.