LEARNING / TEACHING ACTIVITIES MOBILITY - C4 – A NIGHT IN THE LIBRARY
OSNOVNA ŠOLA SLOVENIA
18th – 24th April, 2016
EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR TEACHERS
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: ________________ Male or Female: _____________
Subject taught: _________________
Please evaluate the activities which took place during the learning/teaching mobility at Osnovna šola Pivka, Slovenia from 18th – 24th April, 2016.
- Circle which of the following events or activities you enjoyed the most during your visit at our school.
- Library activities on reading strategies
- Teaching reading / learning strategies to children of migrant backgrounds
- The Culture Day workshops
(Circle the workshop you participated in for most of the time):
Ancient writings Getting to know each countey's anthems
Children's games Culinary workshop Silhouette portraits
Music workshop (choir) Technikcal workshop
Matilda's characters through art Stories come alive in the library
- The main aim of the Culture Day workshops was for the students to practice reading and understanding instructions independently. Was this aim achieved in the workshops that you attended?
- Yes, absolutely
- Yes, most of the time
- Not often
- When students become autonomous in their work, teachers go from being the only source of information and knowledge to mentors and advisors. Did you feel this transition in the workshops you attended on Culture Day? In which workshop was it the most evident? __________________________________________________
Questions and file created by Magdalena Bobek