LEARNING / TEACHING ACTIVITIES MOBILITY - C4 – A NIGHT IN THE LIBRARY
OSNOVNA ŠOLA SLOVENIA
18th – 24th April, 2016
EVALUATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR STUDENTS
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: _________________
Age: _________ Male or Female: ___________
Please evaluate the activities which took place during the learning/teaching mobility at Osnovna šola Pivka, Slovenia from 18th – 24th April, 2016.
- Circle which event or activity you enjoyed the most during your visit at our school.
- Library activities on reading strategies
- The Culture Day workshops
(Circle the workshop you participated in):
Ancient writings Getting to know each countey's anthems
Children's games Culinary workshop Silhouette portraits
Music workshop (choir) Music workshop band Technikcal workshop
Matilda's characters through art Stories come alive in the library
- The Night in the library activities
- The Matilda workshop
- Dictionary workshop
- Metaphorical drawings workshop
- Telephone dictation
- The Treasure Hunt
- What did you like the most about the night in the library? (Circle up to two)
- We participated together in groups.
- We didn't have to sit still, but we could move, talk and laugh.
- We learned to appreciate reading in different and amusing ways.
- It was a fun way to get to know each other's reading habits.
- How did you feel during the night in the library activities?
- I felt good because I was having fun and learning at the same time.
- I didn't feel good because I'm not familiar with this kind of learning.
- I felt relaxed and ready to experience something new.
- Other: _______________________________________________
This questionnaire was created by Magdalena Bobek and staff from Osnovna Scola Pivka