Local Community Supporters we cooperate or have cooperated with in the project:
- Adam Mickiewicz Univeristy in Poznan – Science Day in our school (workshop + lectures)
- Water Treatment Plant in Kalisz – visiting the plant + lecture on the system of providing the inhabitants with water and treating it
- The Municipal Solid Waste Treatment and Neutralisation Plant ‘Orli Staw’ – visiting the plant, lecture on the ways of neutralising different kinds of waste
- Cleaning Up the World Day – the annual activity for students. They clean up the neighbourhood from the rubbish. They are equipped with the plastic bags and rubber gloves. It’s consulted with the local community representatives
- The President of Kalisz, Mr Grzegorz Sapiński – visiting the town hall during the mobility in Poland
- The Chairman of the Department of Education in Kalisz, Mr Mariusz Witczak – depicting the educational system in Poland during the mobility in April, providing the guests with the detailed knowledge on thecharacteristics of different types of schools you can find in the oldest city of Poland
- Nakladnička kuća Bulaja - donation of educational books about Croatian fairy tales for our partners
- Lovro Gracin, Software engineer – visiting our school (lecture + workshop) and talking about future digital jobs with our students
- Krešimir Tkalčec,"Sitni sati", software engineer – visiting our school (lecture + workshop) and talking about future digital jobs with our students
- Nikola Vrdoljak, director of PR & Digital Agency 404 and Digital Marketing professional - held a very interesting lecture for our students. .
- Tourist office of the city of Zagreb - donation of leaflets and souvenirs
- City Office for Education, Culture and Sports
1. Escoles més sostenibles, Ajuntament de Barcelona. http://lameva.barcelona.cat/barcelonasostenible/ca/escoles-sostenibles.
"Esmorçars més sostenibles", project to reduce harmful waste. Assistance for teachers and data recording.
"Sssplau", workshop and project to reduce noise pollution. Assistance for teachers.
2. Servei Educatiu d'Horta-Guinardó. Centre de Recursos Pedagògics http://se-horta-guinardo.cat
Project to improve environmental conditions. Assistance for teachers and loan of materials.
3. Observatori de difusió de la ciència. Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. Project "Speak, experience and chat with someone who does science in Catalonia”, The researcher addresses the social image of people engaged in science, discusses some issues of his/her work and makes the students to perform an experimental activity. Then he/she opens a dialogue. Students from three different classes participated in the following workshops:
Dr. Roger Colobran 25.11.2014 , Dr. Josep Mª Gili. 4.12.2014 , Dra. Helena González Burón 18.12.14,
Dra. María Eugenia Suárez 26.01.2015, Dra. Estela Noguera 1.12.15, Dr. Jordin Deulofeu 25.11.2016
4. Centre for research in Environmental Epidemiology (CREAL). Transnational teachers visit, students visits and workshop, participation of our students in a pilot game test
5. Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona (PRBB). Transnational teachers visit, Students participation in Biojunior event, April 27.03.15
6. Cosmocaixa (Fundació La Caixa). Transnational teachers visit, students participation in an interactive exhibition
7. Castell de Montjuïc. Transnational teachers visit
8. Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya (MNAC) Transnational teachers visit
1. Industrial water treatment Stochov - excursion + lecture on process water treatment technology
2. Photovoltaic power station Kačice - excursion + lecture by Mr Žlábek on production of solar energy
3. Lego company Kladno - visit during the mobility in Czech Republic
4. Wind power Pchery - visit and lecture on production of wind energy
5. Tourist office of the city of Kladno - donation of leaflets and souvenirs
6. The Chairman of the Parents council Mr Blecha - visit school during mobility in Czech Republic