Student will get information about ways how trees help us to improve the environment. They will explore how many per cent of urban area is covered by trees. Students will survey which kinds of trees are the most common. Students will find out which kind of trees are the greatest removers of the air pollutants. Students will analyze the results of their work and compare them to the results in different countries involved in the project. During the project meeting the trees will be planted in school garden. This is planned for the mobility in Czech Republic.
- learn about ways how trees enhance the environment.
- be able to appreciate importance of trees for removing air pollutants.
- recognize appropriate sites for urban trees in their community
- develop understanding of environments.
- compare their results to the results in different countries.
- disseminate the results in school magazine, website, in local newspaper.