(School subjects: English, eSafety, digital tools, mother tongue)
Languages: English, Spanish, artistic, maths, body, mother tongue (logbook)
Art path: art, singing.
Future path: school in France
Citizenship path: collaborative european team work, meeting Euro friends, diplomacy, democratic use of smartphones and photo taken.
Health path: physical activity while visiting the school, balanced day, balanced food at the canteen.
Authenticity path: personal use of smartphone and media, critical thinking, choosing, creativity.
1. LTT in Corsica Monday 18th.docx
WELCOME to the Collège du Fium'Orbu!
Meeting in the hall. First school bus fare!
8.30 to 12.00 = SEGPA RESTAURANT: Welcome breakfast with the headmistress Mrs Teign- Comiti and the Second deputy Mrs Micheli.Mrs Carole Quilici had prepared a lovely breakfast.
Visit of the school with Brigitte Collomb.
1. The playground: 1st Group photo !
The counsellor offices, the school canteen
and the gymnasium:
10.00 LIBRARY / COMPUTER ROOM
1. European team building :
2. Writing workshop: a convention for a mindful use of smartphones and social media throughout the project.
The teams had a first brainstorming with Brigitte Collomb in the library, then we moved to the computer room and we watched videos on the TwinSpace and the students took notes in their notebook.
- Write a charter for an optimized use of our smartphones and social networks
- Providing students knowledge and vocabulary about smartphones and social media and start making them aware of the dos and don’ts concerning them.
- Write a charter for our whole project concerning the use of the smartphones and social media.
- Have the students think about our dissemination plan and the possible use of smartphones during our project.
OUR EURO TEAMS AT WORK:
13.30 to 15.30:
Student visitors in inclusion ( 4D normal timetable)
Teachers: peer teaching: using Madmagz + about our LTT magazine.
15.30 to 16.30 LIBRARY: writing page in mother tongue on the logbook + what to share on our social media (Twinspace journal, Facebook page, …)
OUR DAY VIDEO:
TWINBOARD ACTIVITY: Let's tweet! ( about 40 words)
- Choose your favourite photo of the day.
- Describe it in the past.
- Express your gratitude ( I am grateful for something / to + someone) Thanks...
- Exclamative sentence: How + adjective! / What a + nouns!