(School subjects: English, dance and sport, digital tools, music, biology, photography)
Languages: English, artistic, body, mother tongue (logbook)
Art path: photography, dancing.
Future path: a park agent, a fisherman, dancer
Citizenship path: collaborative european team work, ecology and environment, durable fishing practices.
Health path: physical activity, balanced diet at the canteen, natural fishing.
Authenticity path: critical thinking, choosing, creativity.
Photo genres: sport and action, group, landscape, wildlife, portrait, daily life, selfie.
8.30 to 12.00: GYM or LANGUAGE LAB choreography workshop patchwork of music and European dances.
All the 42 students and visitor teachers + Brigitte Collomb (coordinator) and Coraline Gisselaire dance teacher.
1. warm up on the dojo and body percussion.
2. Boy/ girl pairs formed to dance:
3. Let's learn and perform some German traditional moves with German students and Christiane Eichel :
4. Let's learn and perform some Greek traditional moves from the typical sertaki with some Greek students and Marianthi Platsi the Greek PE teacher and headmistress:
5. Let's learn and perform some Spanish traditional moves from the typical Flamenco with Spanish students and Pepa Soler the maths teacher:
6. Let's learn and perform some Corsican traditional moves from the typical Corsican "quadrille" with some French students and Coraline Gisselaire:
OUR FINAL VIDEO of the morning:
OUR 4 Dances (without warm up + training time)
13: 00: Outing to the pond of Palu.
Welcome by park agent Marc Sinibaldi and two other agents from the Regional and Natural Park of Corsica.
1. Bird watching workshop. (2 groups)
We are lucky, there are lots of birds species which have just achieved their migratory flight to Corsican ponds. .
The park agents told us about the birds we could observe with our telescope and binoculars, the fish living in the pond and coming in from the sea and the fishing activity on the pond.
We saw a grey heron, aigtrettes, osprey, different species of ducks, cormorants, white swans, flamingoes....
And the flamingos:
2. Encounter with a fisherman. Julien Cugurno
Back to college at 16.30
LIBRARY: writing page + what to share on our social media (Twinspace journal, Facebook page, …)
OUR AFTERNOON VIDEO:
TWINBOARD ACTIVITY: Let's tweet! ( about 40 words)
- Choose your favourite photo of the day.
- Describe it in the past.
- Express your gratitude ( I am grateful for something / to + someone) Thanks...
- Exclamative sentence: How + adjective! / What a + nouns!