Collaborative writing for a charter: the students are in 7 Euro teams. (1 German student, 1 Greek, 1 Spanish and 3 Corsican) Each student will write his name and country. What do you use if for?
ORAL: get started
- What can we do with a smartphone?
- How many social media accounts do you have?
- What do you like to share on social media?
- Answer the survey. ( 10 minutes)
1. Cell phone Etiquette: Dos and Don’ts = at home with family and friends, at school and during activities, in public areas and transports. Protect your phone. Share your key ideas on this pad: https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/9ehn-cell-phone-etiquette-dos-and-don-ts
2. My phone: a useful tool in my everyday life and for the project.Share your key ideas on this pad:https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/9ehn-myphoneausefultoolinmylife
3. Social Media Etiquette for students: Dos and don’ts: manage your digital footprint, protect your image, stay safe online, be respectful and avoid addiction. Share your key ideas on this pad: https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/9ehn-socialmediaetiquetteforstudentsdosanddon-t
4. Social media to optimize our social presence, our work and activities during our project.Share your key ideas on this pad https://annuel2.framapad.org/p/9ehn-socialmediatooptimizeoursocialpresenceour
1. Work in Euro teams:
2. Watch the following videos and take notes which can help you illustrate our topics and reformulate them using:
- We will / won’t + BV …. because….
- We should / we shouldn’t + BV… because…
- Don’t + BV / Always + BV….
3. Browse the net to complete your ideas and write them in the dedicated pad whose links are in the topics.
4. With your team get organized in the Discussion to create an infographic on https://piktochart.com/ or https://www.genial.ly
Here is our charter !