Learning how to socialize using all the languages and digital tools.
Learning how to handle the media to learn, collaborate and socialize.
Students' agency, students as protagonists, empowered students.
Learning with Apps.
eTwinning project planning:
This project is designed to have the students work on the key competences and basic skills.
The 8 key competences
- Communication in the mother tongue.
- Communication in foreign languages.
- ( Mathematical competence = no activities suggested so far)
- Digital. competences.
- Learning to learn.
- Social and civic competences.
- Sense of initiative and entrepreneurship.
- Cultural awareness. and expression.
FOR THE VISITORS: all the project members know each other; we have already worked on an eTwinning project all together in 2018-2019 "Grateful heart, happy life!" The students exchanged letters and collaborated a lot.
That's why we didn't get much into school and students introductions.