- Use the previous steps to think and react! It's time to find answers to the coming question: "what should I do to be fully protected this summer and enjoy life as well?"
- learn how to communicate visually.
- learn to look ahead together and answer the coming questions to anticipate!
- share posters to protect ourselves from the Covid-19 during these comings summer months so that we can all meet for our mobilities!
- imagine the best summer behavior to keep safe and responsible
- be aware of the different information we need according to where we live. (at the sea side or in the mountains, in a tourist place or not)
- encourage people to enjoy their summer holiday being protected! Encourage the best practices in town (pub, restaurant, shops...) , travelling (train, planes...) or on the beach! Shall we lay our towel? Or should we just go for a swim and go back home?
- keep our environment clean and safe for people and animals. Suggest citizens not to throw their masks everywhere for example.
- Imagine your poster ideas.
- choose the appropriate structures: advice?, order? suggestions? wishes?
- choose your favourite tool among the suggested ones to create your poster. You can also decide to denonce bad behaviors through a shock series or one poster.
- don't forget to use copyright free images, why not take your own pictures or draw? You can also use a drawing software to illustrate your poster.
- Show your teacher your sentences if you want before publishing your poster.
- Upload your pictures in the "materials" and share them with your goal or required explanations in the Twinboard. Don't foget to write your name + country as usual.
(Simple and intuitive tool won't need a tutorial)
Some tools will allow image posters and others intercative posters.
Piktochart (infographies) https://piktochart.com/
(tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eq-85gzw3GI )
Genial.ly (infographies / image interactives) : https://www.genial.ly/fr
(tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ar7Tv6cqdO0 )
Thinglink: (image interactive): https://www.thinglink.com/
(tutorial: https://latelierduformateur.fr/tutoriel-thinglink/ )