(English, digital tools and media, cooking)
Languages: English, maths,pictures, mother tongue (logbook)
Art path: cooking.
Future path: a professional cook
Citizenship path: collaborative european team work
Health path: healthy food, balanced diet at the canteen.
Authenticity path: critical thinking, choosing, creativity.
Photo genres: (cooking) testimony, special event.
All the students and visitor teachers and Brigitte Collomb, coordinator.
8.30 to 12.00 LIBRARY / COMPUTER ROOM:
Languages and media workshop: Brigitte Collomb assisted by Christiane Eichel.
1. The title of of project explained and translated in our 4 languages. What do we need to socialize?
|Students ||Schüler || || ||élèves |
|Own ||eigene || || ||propre |
|Creativity ||Kreativität || || ||créativité |
|In ||in || || ||dans |
|All ||allen || || ||tous (les) |
|Languages ||Sprachen || || ||langages. |
|& ||& || || ||& |
|Mindful ||sinnvolles || || ||raisonné |
|Effective ||effektives || || ||efficace |
|Democratic ||demokratisches || || ||démocratique |
|Internet ||Internet || || ||Internet |
|Awareness ||Bewusstsein || || ||conscience |
S = students
O = Own
A = All
L = Languages
M = Mindful
E = Effective
I = Internet
2. About the media: What is a magazine for? What does it mean to be a young journalist?
3. Madmagz to write our online magazine. The students got familiar with Madmagz collaboration. They choose their favourite template= Modern
4. They suggested titles and voted for their favourite one.
They finally agreed on: "Erasmag Team"
13.30 to 16.30: different workshops:
1. SEGPA KITCHEN: cooking worshop: the 4 European desserts with the French teacher Carole Quilici helped by Christiane Eichel Germany and Marianthi Platsi Greece.
Getting ready to cook:
1. The Greek dessert :
2. the German dessert: the "Apfelstrudel".
3. The Spanish dessert: "Torrijas."
4. The Corsican, French dessert: the "Fiadone" made with Corsican cheese Brocciu and flavoured with lemon.
2. Logo workshop: with Pepa Soler, Spanish maths teacher in the computer room using Geogebra to create our Tree Logo which will be filled in with some of our pictures.
3. Media workshop with Brigitte Collomb:help by Isabel Parra Spain. The Corsican kids prepared questions to interview the visitor students about this mobility. The visitors thought about possible answers.
16.00 to 17.30 LIBRARY Video studio: Workshop interviews of the participants . Corsican journalists receiving the 3 visiting teams to be interviewed.
The German team:
The Spanish team:
OUR VIDEO OF THE VISITORS' INTERVIEW:
18.30 pm: Ceremony of the certificates
19.30 goodbye meal at the restaurant of the Segpa in the following page !
TWINBOARD ACTIVITY: Let's tweet! ( about 40 words)
- Choose your favourite photo of the day.
- Describe it in the past.
- Express your gratitude ( I am grateful for something / to + someone) Thanks...
- Exclamative sentence: How + adjective! / What a + nouns!