- share common rules for the different aspects of our project.
- have the students write those rules in European teams so that they truly get aware of them and understand them.
- have the teachers complete these rules to write the charter of our project, concerning the eTwinning aspect and the mobilities.
- let's get the students organized in European team to write our charter.
- Each student join a team according to his or her feeling about the topic
- don't forget to write your name and country.
TEAMS & TOPICS:
1. Optimize your potential and well-being at home:
Amalia Tsakalou, Stella Papanastasiou, Kostas Pasianidis ,Fenia Papadopoulou, Greece
Flavie, Corsica, France.
Theresa and Melissa, Sophie and Noemi - Germany
2.Optimize your potential and well-being at school
Laurent,Pedro,Yanis,Szymen, Corsica, France.
Sara, Cristina C, Merce María A, Cristina S Talia, Marta, Clara, Ana, Mónica Gabriel, Adrián, Rubis, Darius (Spain)
Eleni Kefali , Theodora Gourogianni, Aggeliki Kiriakou,Anna Pasianidi Greece
Magdalena, Simone, Letizia, Fabia, Lucia, Jessica - Germany
3. A netiquette for the twinspace:
Quentin, Maélys, Jean Baptiste, Louis, Océane Corsica, France.
Vasilis Kontaridis, Maria Nikolopoulou, Dimitra Kartsakli,Dimitris Mavrelis; Greece
4. A charter for the host families
Paola, Clara, Clementine, Davia, Flavie and Ange etienne Corsica, France.
Georgia Karaiskou, Aggelos Sekkas. Alexandra Melioti, Jackinthi Stefanidi, Greece
5. Rules for the mobilities:
Chiara, Orsu Francescu, Katia, Aurélien Corsica, France.
Theodora Gourogianni, Maria Margariti, Pantelis Fournogerakis, Anastasios Katsanos Greece
Team building in Corsica: