- share the magazine of the Corsican mobility with the project members to remember the activities, and their objectives, share the experiment, and work on the results and the impact.
- Share the magazine within our schools to meet our school mission.
- Share the magazine in the press to advertise our project and the Erasmus program.
- Share the magazine to different targets in order to present our LTT, to explicit our objectives and activities...
- conduct surveys to analyse along with others data.
- The magazine as an additional experimental activity:
- have a critical vision of it as regards its layout, composition... have we succeeded in finding a good social code ?
- make suggestions to improve the magazine content or our working method as regards time, objectives, article forms, collaboration, languages used, knowledge spread, intercultural dialogue...? Do we have a real balance of ingredients? Or not?
- notice the importance again of taking good pictures.
- be informative considering the different sections
- make sure everybody has a clearer view of the notions behind the magazine sections.
- The magazine as a result to disseminate:
- make sure all the project members have understood the LTT objectives; even the ones who didn't travel and have watched the "Distance teaching" and LTT pages prior reading the magazine.
- remind the skills gained (Europass) and reached objectives.
- increase personal self-esteem
- give us the opportunity to list all the skills we need to work on to match our objectives and set new objectives.
- improve our knowledge on Europe, France and the French educational school system.
- maintain the members' interest in the project and keep good project memories along with the TwinSpace dedicated pages and tweet training.
- A magazine to illustrate our project which is part of our school missions.
- illustration of activities within the French school system.
- innovative practices as regards: teaching and learning practices, safety, interpersonal relationship and external environment like the participation of the parents for example and other professionals.
- Students and teachers are involved in European priorities and European team work.
- share knowledges, testimonies and feedback of our LTT
- show our school level of organization and professionalism.
- improve the image of our schools
- A magazine to illustrate what we can share with other schools in Europe and European platforms concerning our LTT experience:
- share good practices: experimental activity results in different fields
- share concrete examples of collaborative activities
- pluridisciplanary teaching program inside and outside school.
- Media workshop: cultural teaching, social teaching, multi languages teaching, pluridisciplinary teaching, outside teaching, digital and media teaching...
- tackle the question of how to improve socialization in Europe as European citizens and digital citizens; how to seize our European citizenship better and to take advantage of it to collaborate. How to master the media and improve digital literacy.
DIRECT LINK TO THE MAGAZINE: (see it bigger)
Dear visitors, can you answer this questionnaire:
CLICK on those links to share our magazine directly on:
DON'T FORGET to add your presentation text: