PERSONAL AND COMMON OBJECTIVES:
- The project teachers have decided to take advantage of this KA229 and special topics and priorities to gain competences for themselves and for the students.
- They intend to develop key competences in order to counterbalance their team and structure threats, weaknesses and to create new opportunities developping their strengths collaboratively.
- They will do this thanks to peer teaching among the project members on eTwinning and during mobilities; and outside the project to keep exploring, finding the accurate words, imagining the best strategies,activities, improving communication and collaboration within this project.
- the project always have to evolve and adapt to the current context.
- the partners will get ready to prepare their school accreditation application for october 2020.
EXAMPLE of activity suggested by Germany:
I think we should join this professional development event:
So keep the 16th October in mind!