We are going to build up this page!
Here we present our ideas and drafted ICT World-materials listed by subjects. The color indicates at a glance which software we used for each project.
- Basic geometry & fractions with paintings of Max Bill created with GeoGebra (DE)-> worksheet and results
- Pythagorean theorem with GeoGebra (FI) -> more ....
- Designing solids for discoveries of geometric properties in (platonic) solids with SketchUp
- Reflection and rotation of objects with GeoGebra to create artwork -> more ....
- Quiz for revision of maths formula e.g. house of quadrilaterals with Scratch
- Crop circles as an application for dynamic construction with GeoGebra (DE)
- Sum of angles in polygons - discovering a formula by using GeoGebra
- Rotation around a point (LV) with GeoGebra-> students' results
- Modelling real life with functions and curves with GeoGebra (DE) -> results
- Golden spiral - designed with SketchUp -> more
Art and graphics:
- Construction with polygons similiar to Max Bill with GeoGebra (DE) -> more ...
- Animated Minimal art with GeoGebra (DE) -> worksheets and results
- Art with polygons and spirals with Scratch -> ... more
- Egg art and Flowers with GeoGebra -> more ...
- Modelling chess figures with SketchUp -> PDF
- Excercises to learn more about perpective with GeoGebra -> more ...
- Chess figures with Latvian symbols with SketchUp, printed out (LV) -> video
- "Funny faces with Geogebra" (FR, LV, DE) -> more
- Logo competition with GIMP for "ICT World - Imaging, Coding and ...." (CZ, DE, FI, FR, LV, SP) - see folder "logo" in images-> material
Objects from real life/leisure time using "ICT World" software:
- Wonderful Waterworld (LV) with GeoGebra -> ... more
- Presentation of regions and countries with PREZI -> see here
- Quiz about Europe with Scratch -> ... more
- Rotation of the planets with GeoGebra (DE) -> ... more
- Flags constructed with GeoGebra -> worksheet (DE)
- Modeling buildings of World Heritage with SketchUp (DE) -> ... more
- We could think about remixing and improving a Scratch file about mitosis and meiosis -> ... original file
- Sceleton quizz with Scratch for 5 graders