- CREATIVITY: create a radio programme on a specific topic.
- CURRICULUM: English writing, reading, speaking and understanding; vocabulary environmental issues; how to give our opinion, critical thinking.
- Methodologies: collect information from a video and the net; how to write a script for the radio show.
- COLLABORATION: European teams to answer a questionning.
- DIGITAL TOOL: Hokusai; YouTube; Movie Maker
- RESULT: a webradio show
Puzzle writing: the goal is not to write everything about Greta and her movement but just a few sentences to give your friends the opportunity to have ideas to share too. You will share 2 posts in the Padlet, one for Greta and one for her movement.
- Who is Greta Thunberg? What is Fridays For Future?
- Youth communicate about activism predominantly through social media ( #FridaysForFuture ); can you investigate the FFF movement and its different social media accounts? Do you think their action and campaign through social media is efficient?
- Share your investigation results in this Padlet Wall
Listening with European ears:
- Watch the interview with Greta that was made during the most important news at German television "Tagesschau". (Audio-visual comprehension in the foreign language)
- Note down the interview main ideas concerning Greta's view of how the media and politicians are addressing climate change in the Twinboard.
Are you an active citizen in your community?
An active citizen is someone who cares about their community enough to change it. You can become an active citizen and help to make your community a better place in any of the following ways. Community involvement is so crucial because the going ons of your community directly affects you and what you do! The crime rate in your community affects your security, the pollution in your local area affects your health, the bad roads affect your route to work or to school. JOIN THE DISCUSSION at the bottom of the page.
THEN if you like what you have learnt from this page and if you want to share about Greta or her movement through a podcast; register your idea of podcast here: page for our Webradio program