1. Brainstorming: the vocabulary of media and journalism:
LINK TO SUBMIT YOUR WORDS (code: 50 79 39 7 )
LINK TO SEE REAL TIME RESULTS:
2. READ, WATCH, and react in the discussion giving your opinion and advice.
Here are more explanations to make the difference between:
- Misinformation - defective information or ‘mistakes’,
- Disinformation - deceptive information or ‘hoaxes’, and
- Malinformation - damaging information or ‘gossip’.
a. READING: Do you trust in what you see? Be careful with photos! Have a look into this document and find out what is true and what is not.
b. Write a poem which would complete those sentences:
"What would you be if "
What would be, if I do no longer need any likes from social networks for my self-esteem...
What would be if I get honest answers to my questions about yself...
What would be, if I love and appreciate myself just the way I am...
What would be, if not only my look and appearance is perceived by others but also all my great skills, qualities and caracteristics...
What would be, if my ideal is identical with my self-perception and the way others see me, and what do I need to achieve this...
What would be, if I were the last human on erath and what would I do...
[This game can go on ...]
You can illustrate it with a drawing of yourself and share your final production in the TwinBoard.
Create a simple informational poster about "false" information from your notes and the discussion ideas.