WE HAVE PLANNED NEW TOPICS THIS YEAR!
DON'T HESITATE TO GO BACK TO OUR PREVIOUS TWINSPACE TO READ AND PLAY TO REMEMBER THE USUAL SAFETY RULES AND READ OUR DIGITAL CITIZEN CHARTER!
- CREATIVITY: poster competition / poem or slam competition = raise awareness that ICT can be helpful for example in covid time for homeschooling, and can sometimes be green but ICT can also be harmful for your mental & physical health and for the planet!
- CURRICULUM: English writing, speaking, listening, understanding, vocabulary: internet, digital tools
- COLLABORATION: survey & analyse, visio conference
- DIGITAL TOOL: Google Form,
- RESULT: informational or campaign posters / strip cartoons / poems / slams
ACTIVITY & European team building:
A. Click on each topic title to learn more and make your decision to join a team. Don't forget to answer the survey and polls in each page!
TO MAKE YOUR DECISION:
- choose your favourite topic
- make sure you like the form of production demanded.
- and choose the right tool. The pictures must be of good quality.
2. Go back to your topic page to work on the activity with your European team. Make it simple but efficient = remember the power of the right words and pictures. You can write your poem or say it in an audio or a video.
This year's topics:
1. Homeschooling & ICT in covid time.
France: the class to answer the survey.
Greece: the class to answer the survey.
Spain: the class to answer the survey.
2. Balanced screen diet!
France: Clara, Flavie, Louka, Laurent, Océane
3. Green ICT & computing.
France: Léandru, Kentin, Orsu, Jean-Baptiste
4. Be in control!
France: Pedro, Davia, Scymen, Chiara, Quentin, Katia, Yanis, Ange Etienne, Maëlys
Greece: Angelina, Apostolos
5. False information !
France: Aurélien, Georges, Nathan, Paola, Clémentine