- CREATIVITY: making traditional Christmas decorations tutorial making your decoration. It can be a video or .... It can be a decoration for your Christmas tree, or house, or garden, for your crib! It can be some eatable ornaments too!
- CURRICULUM: English vocabulary, English speaking and understanding.
- Methodologies: how to create a tutorial
- COLLABORATION: European teams
- DIGITAL TOOL: Genially
- RESULT: Christmas typical decoration presentation.
- Discuss what decorations you are going to make and present in your tutorial (in the discussion at the bottom of this page.)
- All you decoration should be sustainable: make people happy when they see them + not cost a lot of money + be biodegradable.
- Write a script for your tutorial before shooting:
- introduce yourself briefly and the team you are in;
- say what decoration you are going to make.
- present the ingredients and tools you are going to use
- then the steps to make your decoration
- your conclusion sentence; DON'T MAKE IT TOO LONG! You can sometimes show a part of the process, stop shooting and shoot again when yoy are to another step!
- Be friendly and talk clearly!
4. Send you teacher your video; you can use We Transfer on the internet for this.
5. Tweet a photo of your decoration on the TwinBoard!
CHALLENGE: YOU CAN DECIDE TO MAKE YOUR DECORATION or you can decide each team member is making another team member's decoration following his script!
CAREFUL: don't get hurt using inappropriate tools!
- name your pictures before sharing them in the folders.
- send your teachers your videos thanks to We Transfer