- CREATIVITY: handmade, sustainable, creative postcards; Valentine's Day gratitude and communication between schools;
- CURRICULUM: English writing & reading, how to write a postcard; gratitude vocabulary, telling habits.
- COLLABORATION: exchange of postcards with grateful messages: intercultural dialogue.
- DIGITAL TOOL: none
- RESULT: Valentine's postcard
ACTIVITY: exchange of sustainable postcards for each country
- Create Valentine's Day postcards with your Art teacher or maths teacher. You must use biodegradable materials to make it eco-friendly; you must choose affordable materials; finally it must be beautiful and send a grateful social message!
- Find your style: pop up, drawing, painting, collage, sewing,... and don't forget the message "Happy Valentine's Day!"
- You can write to tell your friends about Valentines' Day in your country.
- You can write a grateful poem with strong meaningful words emphasizing our European friendship!
- Or you can write a sweet message.
- Of course you can write all these things if you want and more!
- You can also share a video message in the Twinboard for Valentine's Day!
Here are some ideas...
You can draw Tangrams with your maths teacher!
Or you can make them with your art teacher! Have fun and be creative!
THE FRENCH STUDENTS worked with their maths teacher M. Sulima to create tangrams after listening to the legend:
Here is a wordart that we have made with the collaboration of all Spanish students;
Each one said a word of what Valentine's Day means to them and here is the result:
Great songs to inspire you while writing!