We will be able to write an article from this activity.
1. Brainstorming: answer and discuss a survey:
1. We all have had to stay at home for some time during this pandemic. How did you get along with homeschooling? Did the pandemic have an impact on your digital attitude?
Please answer this questionnaire and tell everybody about your experience:
2. Observe the results and discuss them at the bottom of the page. (Give your opinion and argue)
2. Brainstorming: adjectives to qualify my homeschooling experience!
LINK TO PARTICIPATE: (Code: 88 54 56 2 )
LINK TO LIVE RESULTS:
3. Time to be creative: draw a homeschooling cartoon or write a humorous acrostic poem or slam poem about your homeschooling experience and share it in the TwinBoard! You can use the words from the Wordcloud.
[Link to the SID material file where you can share your cartoons: https://twinspace.etwinning.net/118345/materials/images ]
Comic strips, also known as cartoon strips in the United Kingdom, are found daily in newspapers worldwide, and are usually a short series of cartoon illustrations in sequence. In the United States, they are not commonly called "cartoons" themselves, but rather "comics" or "funnies".