Padlet is an online digital tool to create a collaborative "wall". It can help teachers and students in class and beyond by offering a single place for a notice board able to feature images, links, videos, and documents. It can be made public or private. A teacher can supervise students work. It will be a highly motivating tool for young students.
1. SUBJECT: ENGLISH
2. SUBJECT: DIGITAL MARKETING
Let's present an English class of students at Compulsory Secondary Education:
Every student will create a digital portfolio using Padlet. There, they will complile their work during the course: written documents, photos, videos, links. The teacher will supervise activities for correction and then students will add them to their portfolio. The 4 skills wil be worked.
- Video of a presentation in English
- Writing compositions
- Events celebrated at school: exhibitions, Halloween, etc
- Comments on pictures
- Links of interest
- Songs, musical videos
- Any interesting or current issues
- Develop digital and learn to learn competence as well as launch initiative and autonomy.
- Evaluate and reflect on their own learning process
- Compile their own work in an orderly way
- Help creat activities and materials
- Foster the use of new technologies
- SUBJECT: DIGITAL MARKETING
The group at Vocational Training created:
a) Interactive Shopwindows:
b) Interactive Digital Lounge Debate:
A12.1- Learning_Teaching Activities, Spain ANA(1).PPTX