Slido.com is an application to make questions and obtain answers when making a presentation or giving a class. It is an excellent way of feedback in real time.
Teachers have to register with a Google account. Then, create an event. Students will acces by means of a link or a QR code using a mobile phone.
Once in the activity, they will give a suitable answer to the questions. A green bar showing the percentaje of people who got it right , is shown. For those who made a mistake, another red bar is shown, also specifying a percentage of fail.
1. Slido at a 2 Bach class.
2. Slido at a VET Office Administration class.
3. Slido at a Business Administration and Finance class
- Develop digital competence
- Evaluate and reflect on their own learning process
- Foster the use of new technologies
- Power interaction during virtual or live classes
- Slido used at a Post Compulsory Secondary education, 2nd year Bach, class to review grammar and vocabulary for a test.
- Slido used at a VET group, Office Administration
- Slido used at a 1 Business Administration and Finance to review regular/ irregular verbs for Business and Economics.