1. eTwinning prizes
- Greek National Quality label - awarded by the Greek National Agency
- Belgian National Quality label - awarded by the Belgian National Agency
- Slovakian National Quality label - awarded by the Slovakian National Agency
- Belgian National prize - ICT Award - given for the a variety of digital tools used to reach to project objectives and impacts
The Jury had these words for the project:
The National Support Service of eTwinning Flanders would like to expressly thank you, your teachers and students for their commitment to pedagogical innovation, integration in the curriculum, collaboration between partner schools, use of technology, results, impact and documentation.
This project is an excellent example of project operation and a rich form of learning for the students.
Link to the awards page
Press articles in the Belgian newspaper Pano about the quality label and the eTwinning National Prize
2. Other prizes
Prize "Joves i Mobilitat" ("Youth and mobility") in Catalonia, Spain
The project "Un carril bici!! (Foment de la mobilitat sostenible a l’INS Antoni Pous i Argila)" - "A bicycle lane!! (Fostering sustainable mobility at INS Antoni Pous i Argila) won the price "Millor projecte educatiu en mobilitat segura" (Best educational project on sustainable mobility). The price was awarded by RACC and schools from all Catalonia took part in the contest.
The project awarded was based on the tasks developed for the project blue ring - before, during and after the Herzele meeting. As a result of the studies and activities done on sustainable mobility, the Manlleu students proposed the creation of a cycle lane leading to school. The proposal was presented to the Manlleu city council and it was accepted
- This is the awarded project (in Catalan)
INS Antoni Pous - Concurs Racc Joves i Mobilitat.pdf
- Press release on the Joves i Mobilitat prize (in Spanish and Catalan)