- Presentation of the use of eTwinning in this project in the event: Formació per a la coordinació de Projectes Erasmus+ KA2 (Training for the coordination of Erasmus+ Projects KA2) - Barcelona 14/02/2019. The project was presented as: Un cas d'èxit, eTwinning i Erasmus+ INS Antoni Pous i Argila (A Success Story, eTwinning and Erasmus+: INS Antoni Pous i Argila).
- Presentation of the project Twinspace in the event: eTwinning Workshop voor Starters - Leuven 27/03/2019. It was presented by Trui de Vos, eTwinning ambassador from Sint Paulus Instituut.
- Presentation of the project at a Best Practices session at INS Antoni Pous
See about these presentations in the Best Practices page
- Dissemination of the different project awards. See Awards and labels page.
- Dissemination of the project during school open doors:
- Dissemination in school magazines
See example from Sint Paulus Instituut:
- Dissemination on school boards
Example from Offene Schule Waldau in Kassel
- Presenting the project to schools from different countries (in Manlleu presenting the project to four visiting schools from Finland, Austria and Germany):
- Dissemination of the project through activities - as local events:
- Dissemination of the project in the times of Covid-19 (padlet created by departments of national agencies)
- Dissemination in of the project in times of Covid-19 (article in the Belgian newspaper Pano)
- Dissemination of project activities in different teacher training courses