On this page, we upload documentation of how we made our project work known to our school community or elsewhere.(For example, via presentations, school sites, school magazines, e-platforms, local press etc)
IES Miguel de Unamuno, Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain
1-eTwinning-Erasmus corner at IES Unamuno Bilbao:
The Odyssey of Words still continues
4-Blog of the Department of Classics:
Spanish Society of Classics SEEC - Basque Country Section
Freiherr vom Stein Schule Fulda
In this article about eTwinning School Label for Freiherr vom Stein Schule you find our project mentioned.
Our project is mentioned in a report about eTwinning during lockdown
Our project is announced on the homepage of Freiherr vom Stein Schule:
INS ALMENAR ( ALMENAR, LLEIDA, SPAIN)
Our school has a etwinning board in the hall, and the students have made a mural about the project THE ODYSSEY OF WORDS. Unfortunately, we are still in lockdown, and we have not images by the moment. The Project was of course in our web page:
And in the school's twitter:
Anyway, the biggest contribution to the dissemination of the project were not the social networks, but these two teams of guys , who with their enthusiasm, made the project experience spread through the school, the families and the town by worth of mouth!!!
GRATIAS MULTAS OMNIBUS!!!!!
27th General Lyceum of Athens, Greece
- The activities 'Letters to European presidents" and "Words matter" published in the school magazine "School Press"
(https://schoolpress.sch.gr/27gelmag/?page_id=220 and https://schoolpress.sch.gr/27gelmag/?page_id=185)
- Social media. Project activity published by the 27th Lyceum Parents and Guardians Association
- The project was published in the official school website in the link below.
LICEO SCIENTIFICO STATALE " G. BERTO" VIBO VALENTIA
This is the link to Adobe spark page that explains our networking.
Etwinning projects allow students to work in a new way and teacher to use an innovative methodology. The aims of this project are in common with T.E.R.R.A. project ones. It is promoted by Percorsi con i bambini that tries to fight education poverty among young people. This year because of the Covid- 19 it was impossible to meet the school community as usual. In the future we hope to organize a meeting at school to show what the students have learned and produced.
Liceo scientifico statale " G. Berto" website
Etwinning Liceo Berto website
Panou school Nafpaktos Greece
1. Publication about the project on the school website for the world day of Greek language (February 9)
2. The activity related to the letters to the European politicians was presented in the school blog:
3. The activity related to the letters to the European politicians was also presented at an online seminar for secondary school teachers on the use of ICT in the teaching of humanities:
Date of presentation: 6/5/2020
4. The music activity, which was also a message of solidarity for the people who suffered from covid-19, was published on our school blog and was also displayed on social media:
5. Review of European projects on the school blog:
6. Presentation of the program to small groups of students due to the measures of protection against covid-19.