Partner school from Hartlepool - The United Kingdom:
Article in local newspaper (Hartlepool Mail), March 2016
3 articles in school newsletter 2016 & 17
Information on school website
Display in school
Dissemination at school level following each LTTA
Dissemination at regional Assistant Headteacher's meetings (termly)
Visit to mayor of Hartlepool
Production and printing of infographics for display at each partner school and online
Open day for public (Feb 2017)
Practice sharing with Treetops School, London
Dissemination at Hartlepool SENCo forum (Nov 16)
Partnership work with local special primary school
Partner school from Zagreb - Croatia:
- 2 articles in school newspapers in 2016. and 2017. Both school newspapers have Erasmus+ and project logo on the front page. – circulation of 1000 copies. The magazine was shared free of charge. Target audience were participants of Final Project Conference and other dissemination meetings, parents of students and future students and experts from co-operative institutions.
- Visit of Mayor of Zagreb – 11.5.2016.
- 3 local TV shot from the visit to Mayor of Zagreb:
in Z1 TV – May 2016.
in Jabuka TV –May 2016.
in MrežaTV – May 2016.
- 3 Radio broadcast from the visit to Mayor of Zagreb:
Radio KAJ – May 2016.
Radio Antena Zagreb – May 2016.
Media Servis – May 2016.
- Open day for public – 10.5.2016.
- project dissemination at School website and Facebook site of the School
- Erasmus+ Project Corners at school
- Project dissemination materials: posters, Erasmus + logo and project logo: pens, folders, blocks, leaflets, textile bags, gift cards, stickers, key rings – distributed at dissemination activities
- Dissemination at school level at the beginning of the project and after each short term joint staff meeting – 29. 9. 2015. 12.11.2015., 7.1.2016., 27.4.2016., 12.1.2017. and 29.6.2017.
- Disemination at regional level (with propagation materials – brochures, posters and distribution of printed project outcomes: brochure and metodology):
- for members of the County Expert Council of Teachers in the Vocational Education System working with children with developmental difficulties for Zagreb, Krapina-Zagorje, Bjelovar-Bilogora, Međimurje County and the City of Zagreb - 16. 6. 2016. (there were 87 experts working with disadvantaged students)
- County Council of Education of the Director and the County Council of Education of Special Educational Institutes, where we have presented an educational portal with free educational content of video and image material that is free to use and useful in their future work – 3.4.2017.
- Final conference of the project. Present: experts from co-operating institutions working with disadvantaged students, parents and teachers and Advisers from the Education and Training Agency – 19.5.2017.
Partner school from Izmir - Turkey:
1) Dissemination activity after first short term joint staff training at school-Poland (January 2016)
2)Dissemination activity after second short term joint staff training at school-UK (April 2016)
3)Dissemination activity after third short term joint staff training at school- Turkey (we have shared the presentations of Croatia and Romania) November 2016
4)Open day activity-May 2016 (a member of parliament, local authorities-deputy of district national education,district governor,- other schools' teachers, headteachers, parents...)
5)Visit to Mayor of Karşıyaka- November 2016
6) Visit to Down Cafe, Sabahat Akşiray OÇEM (School for students with Autism) November 2016
7)Open day activity-November 2016 ( local authorities-deputy of district national education,district governor,- other schools' teachers, headteachers, parents...)
8) School website
9)Erasmus+ corners at school throughout the project with different content
10)Article on local newspaper İlkses-September 2017
11)Project facebook page
14)Youtube channel-videomodellings (sanitary pad changing has reached to 53 thousand views and the other one 17 thousand)
15) Slideshare-picture process schemes
16)We have printed two booklets at the end of each year including activities and methods of the project and distributed to other schools-special education and mainstream schools which give inclusive education-, district national education center
17)Booklet (our task) and methodology; distributed to other schools-special education and mainstream schools which give inclusive education-, district national education center and local newspaper İlkses
18)Brochures, calender, notepads, cups, hats (all included projects logo, Ertasmus+ logo and our NA logo)
19) Dissemination bord on outside of the school wall
Partner school from Lugoj - Romania:
- Erasmus+ project corner at school (roll-up, project panels, photos, informative materials about the project and partners schools, flyers, posters, objects made by students) – during the project and post project – target group: students, school teachers, parents, participants at school events during the project, other visitors;
- Students exhibitions – products made by students in school workshops – during the project and post project - target group: students, school teachers, parents, participants at school events during the project, other visitors
- 3 dissemination events at school level after each Short Term Joint Staff Training – seminars including teachers workshops: January 2016, April 2016, November 2016 – target group: school teachers, other professionals in the field of special education and special integrated education participants at events;
- 2 dissemination events at school level after each Transnational Project Meeting: seminars – November 2015, May 2016 - target group: school staff participants at events;
- 4 articles in local newspapers- target group: local community, professionals in the field of special education and special integrated education, parents, other persons interested by the topic:
- Article in Redeșteptarea – May 2017
- Article in Redeșteptarea Lugoj – February 2016
- Article in Cetățeanul/Bănățenii Lugoj – April 2016
- Article in Actualitatea – May 2017
- 3 TV shots on the local TV station TEN TV Lugoj - February 2016, April 2016, May 2017- target group: local community, professionals in the field of special education and special integrated education, parents, other persons interested by the topic:
- Written article in a professional magazine: ”My work is my future – Prin educația specială spre o viață activă!”, in ”Actualități, provocări și perspective în învățământul special și special integrat”, no. 2/June 2017, pages 11-15, ISSN 2501-6725, ISSN-L 2501-6725 – June 2017- target group: professionals in the field of special education and special integrated education, parents, other persons interested by the topic;
- OPEN DAY ERASMUS+ MY WORK IS MY FUTURE at our school with the participation of the Timiș county professional community of special and integrated education - May 2017 – target group: students, school teachers, parents, teachers from schools in Timiș County, European projects inspector, other visitors
- Dissemination event in school with the participation of NGOs Socio-Health Education Center Sf. Ioana Antida Lugoj and Alternatived Lugoj – June 2017 - target group: students, school teachers, parents participants at event;
- Project dissemination under the Regional Erasmus+ Seminar ”EUROPA EȘTI TU”, organized by Colegiul Tehnic Valeriu Braniște Lugoj at Universitatea Europeană Drăgan Lugoj, on 9 June 2016, with the participation of 16 institutions having Erasmus+ projects, 2 teachers participants from our school – project exhibition and presentation – target group: teachers from the region, inspector of European projects from Timiș County School Inspectorate;
- the Made for Europe contest Timis county phase, organized in Timisoara, 24-26 of March 2017 - 4 students and 4 teachers in the team presented outcomes made by students during the project and project panels in the exhibition– target group: students and teachers from schools in Timiș County having European projects, other participants;
- the National phase of the Made for Europe competition, in Craiova, 25-28 of April 2017 – 2 students presented projects outcomes and project panels in the exhibition– target group: students and teachers from schools in Romania having European projects, other participants;
- Dissemination of the project to local authority of Lugoj – discussions – May 2017 – target group: representatives of the local autority;
- Project dissemination at NGOs: Faenza House Timișoara, Socio-Health Education Center Sf. Ioana Antida Lugoj, Sheltered house Clementina Association Lugoj and other special schools: Special Tehnological High School Gh. Atanasiu Timișoara, Special High School Iris Timișoara – discussions and distribution of project materials – May 2017 – target group: students and persons with disabilities, teachers and other staff working with persons with disabilities;
- Dissemination at university level - seminar organised by our school including presentation of kinesiology and teaching materials created for their use in a demonstration activity with students being present students and academics from the Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of West Timisoara – Lugoj – April 2016 – target group: school teachers, students and academics from the Faculty of Kinesiology of the University of West Timisoara;
- 2 temporary project exhibition at ”Eftimie Murgu” University in Reșița discussions with the key person in the Erasmus+ department – May 2017 and at Banat Village Museum in Timișoara – May-June 2017 –– target group: students and academics from the university, parents, other visitors;
- Dissemination activity of Erasmus + projects in Timis county at the ”Henri Coandă” Technical College in Timișoara, with Timiș County School Inspectorate and Timiș Teaching Staff House – Timișoara, June 2017 – target group: teachers from schools in Timiș County, European projects inspector;
- Roll-up, posters, project panels, photo albums, flyers, examples of educational materials and final outcomes and other propagation materials for dissemination the project outside the school – during the project - target group: participants at the events previously presented in this section where our team disseminated the project;
- Distribution of printed project outcomes brochure and methodology, printed project educational materials process schemes and USB memory stick project outcome to other professionals and institutions - in the final phase of the project – target group: all the special schools from Timiș County, to the Municipal Library in Lugoj, to integrated schools from our town for the use of itinerary teachers and support teachers for the benefit of SEN students.
Partner school from Bytom - Poland:
6 information articles at Town Hall website
3 exhibition at school level:
exhibition of children paintings on “My Work Is My Future” - October 2015
exhibition with pictures and photos on “My Work Is My Future” - temporary exhibits
exhibition on “My Work Is My Future” - temporary exhibit
Open day – June 2016
dissemination meetings: after each joint staff training: February, April 2016, March 2017
6 articles at Local newspaper “Życie Bytomskie”: 6 articles (November 2015 – 2 articles, April 2016 – 2 articles, June 2017 – 2 articles)
Information on school website and facebook site - currently, the last information on facebook – September 2017
“Process schemes. Recommendations based on good practices” - booklet - translated Polish version printed in sheltered printing house in Bytom and sent to all special education schools in Silesia Province and National Library in Warsaw and university libraries in Poland as a result of good collaboration all of the teachers involved in the project.
“Methodology based on good practice” - printed as a result of collaboration of partners schools, the booklet is meant to be a scholar help to apprentices of pedagogical universities who have internship at our school
Dissemination at Humanistic and Economical University in Brzeg (Wyższa Szkoła Humanistyczno-Ekonomiczna w Brzegu) – February 2017
Partner school from Prešov - Slovakia
2 x articles in newspaper - in Naše novinky - 10/15 a Školský servis - 4/16
2 x dissmination of the project at International Conference regarding Special Education in Slovakia - Zilina 9/16 and Snina 2/17 - active entry
3 x dissemination meeting after each short therm joint staff training at school level
Dissemination of project methods and outcome at the the Course for Special Teachers and other professionals working with autistic students provided by school - 4 courses with attendandce of 60 professionals
Dissemiantion of project outcomes through partner organisation Centre of Early Intervention - at courses, individual meetings, familiy meetings
Dissemination of project outcomes trhough school Counseling centre of special pedagogy and psychology - at courses, individual meetings, family meetings
Dissemination via school displays, school website, school facebook - over 100 shares of final outcomes via FB
Open day during transnational project meeting - 10/15
Dissemination at the School Café - implementation of a realistic business environment at the school - students aprons with project logo, menu with logos, project logo and roll-up permanent display - since 9/16 - ongoing
Visit to Town Hall representative - 10/15
Regular meeting with Town Hall representative over the opening of a AutCafe - supprted Empolyment supported by the Town Council for adults with autism - Implementation and sustainability of the project outcomes.
Individual meeting (active approach - search) with potential employment of people with spcial needs - regularly over the project duration
Distribution of printed project outcomes - booklets to special a network of special schools and NGO working with people with special needs.
Project website in Slovak language
Project facebook - 605 funs and followers from all over the world
Distribution of projecto outcomes using existing e-mail contacts - NGO, schools, Special Pedaogoy centres, etc.
Sharing promo materials - pens, boookmarks, s