Pupils from every partner school kept contact by bilateral videoconferences and mail (postal and virtual)..
Go to videoconferences page
Go to postal and virtual mail
PLANING FOR VIDEOCONFERENCES
Italy and Portugal will be in charge of preparing a topic and some questions related to this topic for every videoconference. So pupils can prepare some vocabulary, structures, etc. that they can use during the videoconference.
The first topic and questions should be prepared before 31th January.
“ISTITUTO COMPRENSIVO CENTRO 1”
Corso Roma, 89 - 72100 BRINDISI
( / 0831-560328- E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
C.M. 91071180748- C. Mecc. BRIC81400Q
PROPOSALS FOR ACTIVITIES BY VIDEOCONFERENCE(ITALIAN TEAM)
The following proposals have to be considered as suggestions that need to be further detailed and specified. They are also to be selected and adapted to the characteristics, age and language and communication skills of the students involved.
- Talking about the places in the world thattheyhavevisited or they would like visiting
- Introduce yourself and ask to do the same, talking about tastes and free time.
- Talking about your own city and/or local traditions and peculiarities
- Talk about a movie that both groups in ideoconferencing have seen previously (preferably on the issue of gender equality).
- Speaking of hisschool, describing aspects welcome and unwelcome students (schedules, spaces, or other).
- Dealing on a character-idol of youth.
- Present a survey on their class / school and agreed on a theme, with posters illustrating and comparing the data obtained.
In the attaching chart you can see dates and countries,
e-mail among pupils was used before and after exchange of pupils, among pupils who were attending these meetings. Postal mail was used for special dates (Christmas, Easter, Valentine, holidays). During meetings attendant teachers and pupils bring cards, letters and small presents for pupils belonging to host school. After meeting attendant pupils and teachers bring cards from every country to their schools.
In September 2016, after checking skype meetings we prepare a new planning for videoconferences: