Finland - Memories by students
Poland, Lubzina, 17.03.2016r.
„S/HE IS EQUAL IN EUROPE”
EQUALITY COMPROMISE FOR STUDENTS in ZESPÓŁ SZKÓŁ LUBZINA - POLAND
This compromise is an activity of our Erasmus+ K2 Strategic School Partnership Project named “S/He Is Equal In Europe” and is an agreement prepared for pupils with the aim of reinforcing equality between man and woman at school and home-life, stopping every kind of discrimination, and supplying a respectable and equitable learning environment.
- We respect each other.
- We will not discriminate anyone in anyway.
- We do not use bad language or sexual words anywhere.
- We help our younger/older friends.
- We help our younger/older siblings.
- Boys help mums at house chores and girls help dads in their house chores.
- Children will work from time to time in mixed pairs.
- Boys and girls take care of the classroom equally.
- We help teachers during lessons (don’t talk, don’t use bad language, obey the school/classroom rules).
- We won’t take part in bulling acts.
It was signed by all students at school
Working with kids - teaching Equality