You can find the last initiatives on the page Dissemination and Sustainability on the new 'SMS eHAND' Twinspace.
- Partecipation in SPNE 14 with the presentation ' Bring research into classroom'
- Our project in on the e-book for the visibility of eTwinning Project 2018 ( on page 29-30)
- 2nd General Lyceum of Oreokastro has been a winner of the STEM DISCOVERY WEEK 2018 for ‘STEM & IBSE in action: earthquakes and engineering in the classroom’ lesson during the eHAND Erasmus+ «Enceladus» meeting in Oreokastro 23-27 April 2018
- 25 May 2018 : eHAND Conference at the Liceo Majorana
- eHAND at the 3rd Scientix Conference 04-06 May 2018
-Earth day 2018
-Our project will be in orbit
- Agrupamento de Escolas de Póvoa de Lanhoso is a winner of the STEM Ahead competition 2017 in the categorie STEM Event : e-HAND Erasmus project - Learning,Teaching and Trainning Activities - Conference about "Fibrenamics Project"
- Photos and - Presentation
- Workshop in Thessaloniki 4-12-2017
video about the project
- Our project has been published on the Scientix online platform!
- Earth day 2017 Exhibit at the Liceo Majorana see more
"eHAND exhibit" has been one of the winners of the 2017 STEM Discovery Week Competition
The award cerimony in Brussel, 25 June 2017
- The Liceo Majorana is a winner of the STEM4YOU competition in the categorie STEM Event
We attended an award ceremony during the STEM Alliance high-level event on 24 November in Brussels, where we had the chance to discuss our experiences
- Our project was accepted for the UNESCO Associated Schools -ASPnet