- Create a common agreement to respect
- Respect internet netiquette
- Become a good citizen
We are going to work on the twinspace to communicate and collaborate with your European partners for two years.
Have a look at the definition of the "Netiquette"
According to you which rules we should follow in order to make our project work succesfully.
Task 1. Write your ideas on the "Tricider" below
Task 2. Give your arguments
Task 3. We'll edit a poster with your ideas
How to write on "Tricider"
- To add a new idea, click on the buttom bottom left, give your idea and don't forget to write your name.
- To agree or to disagree use the middle column
- To vote for the best ideas AT THE END OF THIS ACTIVITY, your teacher will tell you when to vote.
-------------------------------- > DEADLINE END OF OCTOBER
If a window pops up, don't sign in, just click on "no, thank you".
This is the result in Image of our 10 rules
You can click on the picture to see it bigger