- Share responsibilities
- Work collaboratively
- Know where we are
On this page we will work together to see who has which responsibilities
All these activities and responsabilities are needed to be done before the visit in Nicosia, Cyprus.
|Activities before the first LTT in Nicosia ||Tool ||Who is responsible of it ? ||When ||Done |
|Choosing the "look" of our ecooking book ||Google ||Christos CY ||April 2019 ||Done |
|Creating the newsletter ||Madmagz ||Murièle FR || |
|Creating our leaflet ||Pictochart ||Kornelia SK ||April 2019 ||Done |
|Creating and editing the film of our mobilities in Trappes ||Youtube ||Markus/Annemarie NL ||May 2019 ||Done |
|Dissiminating our project during the European Day ||PTT ||Each coordinator of each country ||May 2019 ||Done |
|Compiling our recipes in our ecooking book ||Google ||Christos CY ||June 2019 ||Done |
|Voting for the film and giving one's point of view ||Vote TS + Forum TS ||Murièle FR ||June 2019 ||Done |
|Evaluation of the first year of work ||Forum TS ||Murièle FR ||June 2019 ||Done |
|Seventh Webinar ||Adobe of the TS ||Kornelia ||June 2019 ||Done |
|Choosing and preparing a traditional dance of one's country || ||Each coordinator of each country ||Must be ready for our visit in Cyprus ||Done |
|Eighth webinar ||Adobe of the TS ||Murièle FR ||September 2019 ||Done |
|Sending the invitation letter to the guest countries ||letter ||Christos CY ||September 2019 ||Done |
|Making a survey in each country to find the 5 best representative songs of our countries || ||Each coordinator of each country ||September 2019 ||Done |
|Listening to our partners' songs/voting for our best one in each country/ Giving our arguments ||Twinboard TS + Vote TS + Forum TS ||Murièle FR ||October 2019 ||Done |
|Organizing a meeting with parents to present the mobility in Cyrpus || ||Each coordinator ||November 2019 ||Done |
|Ninth webinar ||Adobe of the TS ||Kornelia SK ||November ||Done |
Third Learning Teaching Training in Cyprus Agia Varva
From 18 th November to 22nd November 2019
- Discover our partners' country
- Sing our most representative songs
- Perform traditional dances
- Create questions for the escape game
- Update the website
- The students will have to perform the songs they learnt.
- They will dance their traditional dances.
- They will visit 2 points of interest and they will creat questions for the escape game.
- They will write daily report in international teams in order to be able to write the newsletter after the visiT.
- They will have an entrepreneuship activity in creating a toy in international teams.