C3 - Short Term Student Training Event
( blended mobility of school learners) Varna, Bulgaria
Feedback form access
24th May (Friday)- arrival 25th-29th May (Saturday - Wednesday) - full working days
Objectives and the general Framework of our meeting in Varna.doc
Student activities before the real meeting :) as agreed in 2nd TPM in Crotone
Students participate in the discussion on our twinspace forum.
* to get to know one another
* to exchange ideas on crucial points of project work (e.g. feedback, etc.)
* to get acquainted with the general idea of VT4P project
STUDENTS' VOICE MATTERS - we want to see learning and teaching through students' eyes building visible learning/teaching schools.
After the real meeting:
Students participate in a video conference using hangouts;
Students participate in further collaborative tasks from schools.
Objective of the Europass Mobility experience
Short term student training/learning event as part of ”Blended mobility of school learners” (VT4P Erasmus plus).
Maximizing impact on learning processes.
Student empowerment and school development.
Identifying strong and weak promoters of sustainable learning.
Incorporating ICT tools to support learning.
Critical rethinking of individual studying habits.
Developing students’ metacognitive skills. Planning, monitoring and evaluating one’s learning process.
Incorporating effective learning strategies. Learning to learn.
Incorporating students’ voice in school development.
- Visiting hosting school and the local area.
- Ice breakers. Getting to know one another.
- School presentations by students.
- Introduction to Prof. J. Hattie’s Survey. Identifying strong and weak promoters of sustainable learning processes.
- Team building activities. Intercultural activities.
- Drawing conclusions and reflecting on recent activities together.
- Incorporating ICT tools: Can ICT use support my learning processes? If yes, How? part 1. (workshop maths)
- Which applications are helpful, which are hindering according to Hattie’s results? part 2. (Jigsaw method 1.20)
- Which applications help and which hinder effective learning? Students’ reflection and final discussion.
- Students attend lessons at the hosting school incorporating feedback forms.
- Individual learning and studying habits. Student questionnaires.
- Workshop where students reflect on their studying habits, think about what best works for them.
(Effective strategies, mnemonics 0.76, etc.) Group work and preparing a gallery/display/poster presenting
- Enhancing deep learning through concept mapping (0,64). Concept mapping in practice (Visiting a museum).
- Development plans. Developing a grid, planning one’s individual aims, time scheduling, evaluation measures.
Applying metacognitive strategies.
-Exchanging constructive ideas pertinent to school development. (Students’ perspective).
- SWOT analysis
- ICT tools enhancing learning processes in practice.
- Integration activities. (Welcome party with music and traditional dances).
- Students responsible for writing a joint report after each day applying relevant ICT tools.
- Planning post meeting virtual activities using twinspace.
Job-related skills and competences acquired
- Communication in foreign languages including academic purposes.
- Learning to learn competence with elements of mathematical, digital and basic competences in technology.
- Management, planning and evaluating.
Social skills and competences acquired (if not included under ‘Job-related skills and competences’)
Effective collaboration in international team skills. Cultural awareness.
Developing self reflection, project evaluation skills (SWOT) and planning to use the acquired skills for further online /virtual blended mobility international cooperation.
Screen shots (Bulgarian National TV VT4P footage )
Students about the training event in Bulgaria and VT4P impact .
TRAINING MATERIALS and links
Icebreaker Bingo ( DE)
exit ticket traffic lights.doc
KWL_template VT4P Common feedback form.doc
Exit ticket and Letter to VT4P _feedback.doc
Board game - instructions VT4P Varna.docx
Identifying weak and strong promoters of sustainable learning C3 Varna.odp
Identifying weak and strong promoters of sustainable learning C3 Varna.pdf
Applying metacognitive strategies_PL C3_Varna_open document-2.pdf
ConceptMapping - Italy.pptx
Individual learning and studying habits_ Mnemonics_Effective strategies _Metacognitive awareness Inventory _questionnaires_PL.pptx
Individual learning and studying habits_ Mnemonics_Effective strategies _Metacognitive awareness Inventory _questionnaires_PL.pdf
P2P observation Grid and criteria _ DE