This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author(s), and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
1st Transnational Project Meeting in Rybnik 13th -17th December 2017
- “Taking account of the thematic field. Hattie’s Visible Learning Concept”.
- Analyzing Status Quo in partner schools based on Hattie’s questionnaire. Analyzing national, regional and school drop-out rate.
- Identifying motivators of maximizing impact on learning. Partner schools’ recent development plans. Introduction to the concept of Feedback.
- Communication channels including blended mobility.
- Logo competition.
- Evaluation of the ongoing activities (SWOT analysis).
- Planning further work in the light of experts’ recommendations.
Meeting with The Mayor of Rybnik 15.Dec. 2017
Conclusions after SWOT analysis / implications for improvement
1st TPM photos
Donka's presentation Christmas 2017 :)
2nd Transnational Project Meeting in Crotone 14- 18 November 2018
VT4P student mobility selection criteria (agreed on during the 2nd TPM, 16th Nov. 2018, Crotone) :
1. Commitment and motivation for VT4P project work.
2. Active participation on Twinspace.
3. Meeting deadlines.
4. Fewer opportunities / disability.