In this section we will work out with the following questions
Fractal using Geogebra.
- Draw a right angled triangle whose legs are equal (Isosceles right angled triangle)
- Draw one square with the following conditions:
- One vertex is the apex of the triangle.
- Its side length is one half of the side of each leg.
- Repeat this process at least 7 times.
- Answer the following questions:
- If the area of the triangle is 1m2,What is the area of the greatest square?
- What is the area of the next square?, and the others?
- Repeat this process if the area of the initial triangle is x
- What is your opinion about the areas? Explain what you see