Instructions given in France for the Fractals and Koch snow-flake assignment
Terminale LGT - Assignment due the 4th January 2021
a written text with photos AND an oral video: THE MONTY HALL PROBLEM
Post your video in the TEAMS appl in the assignment.
BE CONVINCING ! YOUR TEXT AND YOUR VIDEO WILL BE PUBLISHED TO THE SPANISH PARTNER STUDENTS. They are also preparing presentations for you.
- TEXT (the draft of a future magazine article and preparation for oral presentation)
Use keywords: extract from the videos used in class words and expressions in math.
1. Choose a title and photos. Give a legend to each photo.
2. Introduce the problem briefly.
3. Perform the game.
4. State clearly the question rising up. What is the most frequent answer?
5. Repeat with your own words the Spanish students' answers, which can be found at page "simulation and first ideas"
6. Give in details the reasoning for each case.
7. Conclude and comment. Explain why this situation is a counter intuitive idea.
- VIDEO (to prepare for final oral examination)
show visual documents to support your oral explanations.
DO NOT READ ! TALK AS AN CONVINCING EXPERT !
DO NOT READ ! TALK AS AN CONVINCING EXPERT ! DO NOT READ !
The video is of duration 3 to 5 minutes for the oral speech.
- The videos used in class can be seen at page "The Monty Hall Problem"