2 copies of such magazines are kept in the school, so that anyone would read a lot of articles about all the activitites and results of the project!
As planned initially, the results of the project have been also disseminated through an educational online resource KOOLIELU (school life), which is accessible by many teachers and students from whole Estonia.
All the participants have positively given their feedback on the results and progress of the project and all the teachers and the students who had been taking part in the project, got nice cups with logotypes and symbols of the project:
Two magazines with ALL the activities have been published both online and as printed versions. The printed magazines are to be kept in the headmistress's office and the school library.
A huge article concerning the whole project has appeared both in a Narva educational digital source (http://narvaharidus.edu.ee/) and a town's newspaper. The newspaper is subsidised by the municipality of Narva, it's free for the residents and is delivered to every family in the town.
The Estonian coordinator is disseminating the project results and progress to a group of French guests.
The Estonian coordinator is disseminating the project results and progress to a group of seven Narva English teachers. A workshop about creating tests in QUIZIZZ educational platform follows the dissemination meeting.
An article concerning the Portuguese mobility has appeared on the school's web-page and in a town's newspaper:
After the Portuguese mobility, the mobility students have shared their each-day-of-the-visit-feedback on the walls of the school.
The Estonian coordinator is presenting first year's result and activities of the project to 10 headmasters/headmistresses from various Pärnu county schools.
After the French mobility, the mobility students have shared their each-day-of-the-visit-feedback on the walls of the school.
An article concerning the French mobility has appeared on the school's web-page and in a town's newspaper:
A teacher of English held a workshop for 16 Narva teachers of English and taught them how to create digital tests in a SOCRATIVE learning system. All the participants had a lot of positive feedback on the workshop and promised to include that system in their teaching process.
An article concerning the Estonian meeting (C3, May, 2017) has appeared in a Narva educational digital source (http://narvaharidus.edu.ee/) and 3 different town's newspapers.
2 Estonian students, who took part in the Polish mobility, and the coordinator had been interviewed for a local radio station. The coordinator spoke about the project in general and the students shared their feelings about the visit to Krempachy: http://vocaroo.com/i/s1G341MxLxKJ
An article about the mobility to Poland is published on the web page of the school, on a local newspaper and in a Narva educational digital source http://narvaharidus.edu.ee:
1. The list of all the videos of the students who had taken part in a contest "24 hours of my life in 24 minutes" was published on the school web-page:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU_iYTTWjf4 - Maria
https://youtu.be/7P-z-ZaBOGw - Anna
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejLzxmD1TaY - Timofei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv0LDXyMVuk - Stas, Daniil, Ilja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk20IbZsWZU - Deniss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XieH4O_yA14 - Erik
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=is5REeOHK10 - Marta,7e
https://youtu.be/pqSiT_wtg24 - Nikita
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiEdIEy7s5A - Rihard
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL3fuJpm3hM - Georgi, 7a
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNH4M6qvv5k - Ilona
https://youtu.be/AeGycZPK4WE - Marta, 7a
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOejjfCqLws - Polina
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReZjHRjqkeQ - Ilja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzni4MXwR-g - Aljona, Eleonora
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fuRa-QZ_BM - Allan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sV8QPB2j2FM - Georg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCG6GDNMs5Q - Mark, Vlad, Daniil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTzrjpLwqk - Margus, Vladimir, Sergei
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IR3twLuIt6o - Ksenia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udhVyOFlB60 - Anna, Viktoria
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOKWkI-W2w8 - Maria, Sasha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jorLsmo-Fps - Lisa L
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F99zmgKebKU - Alina R, Anna H
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_JSR-nxTk4 - Jaroslav
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZMHSTDwaec - Karin
https://youtu.be/S-BizROltEY - Erika M.
http://bit.ly/2gf3TAy - Anastassia B.
https://youtu.be/dCUxg8KxiUA - Anastassia
2. An article concerning the Portuguese meeting (C1, November, 2016) has appeared both in a Narva educational digital source (http://narvaharidus.edu.ee/) and a town's newspaper. The newspaper is subsidised by the municipality of Narva, it's free for the residents and is delivered to every family in the town.
3. 16 students-mobilities have been selected by the Estonian team. During parents' meeting on the 8th of December, 16 parents have signed a special (concerning the mobilities) agreement.
1. A photo of the members of our team has been taken by our student. Several copies of the photos are located in different places of our school.
2. Each project activity is described in details and the information is given on the school webpage http://kesklinna.edu.ee. Moreover, a special section (http://kesklinna.edu.ee/index.php/projektitegevus/science-4-all ) dedicated to the project has been created on the school website which is always accessible to anyone.
3. There is a big board with the project information on the wall next to the entrance/exit of the school. Besides, every member of the Estonian team has posters on the walls of their classrooms.
1. All the parents had signed the agreement.
2. All the students, the teachers, administrative staff and the parents had answered initial evaluation questionnaires.
3. The coordinator of the team had created a poster of the project and the aims and shared it with the other project members. The posters had been hung on each participant's classroom wall and in a school hall.
1. In the beginning of September, a staff meeting took place in Narva Kesklinna Gümnaasium. 70 teachers found out about the project within the school and 4 members of the project + the coordinator had been introduced.
2. A meeting with 44 students of Narva Kesklinna Gümnaasium had been organised by the members of the team. The coordinator explained project's aims and the work process to the students. They all were really excited and grateful to have been chosen as members of the students' group.
3. The parents of 44 students had been given a description of the project and an agreement to sign.