In this final activity, kids are intended to create a chronolgical axis, showing periods and mathematicians.
They have to :
- Add photos to the folder called CHRONOLOGICAL AXIS in the material section with the name of the mathematician, your name and your country ;
- Write a few lines about his life you can share through this googledoc ;
- Record a video presenting a highlight of the life of the mathematician (examples) ;
- Add this video as an overlay on the photo of your mathematician using Aurasma Studio/HPREVEAL (login : etwinningbazin ; pass : bazin08)
- Print your photos and your bios and bring them to France, we will stick them to the big TIMELINE as a final product.
TIMELINE in Augmented Reality
The students created in international teams canvas about famous mathematicians.
They had to
- add a photo,
- write a short bio,
- create a video explaining one highlight of the life of the mathematician
- Overlay the video to the photo in Augmented Reality #HPREVEAL
--> Click on the photo to get more details <--
POLAND ICELAND FRANCE
How it works ?
The videos from students playing one moment of the life of a famous mathematician overlaying the photo in the timeline :
Einstein & Ramanujan
Collaborative Biographies :