1.Warm up: Why only invention of numeral positional set made the development of effective counting tools possible?- answering this question after trying to subtract numbers noted in Rom’s symbols f.e. MCDXIII – XII=
2. What are advantages and disadvantages of the 60, decimal and binar numeral set? – filling the chart
3. Visiting the exhibition about counting tools.
4. E-learning proposed by Polish group about abacus, slide rule and calculator.
5. How to create a calculator with AppInventor ?- material proposed by French team
Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4
6. Exercises in counting by all tools to choose the representative to take part in international contests.
7. International matches in counting.
5. Setting the Szkocka Book - making up tasks which cannot be precisely done by PhotoMath application.
https://docs.google.com/a/ekos.edu.pl/presentation/d/1vDAwWqfuMDv5YxHq3CnohLkIvp1TxiORyPpK42kB85E/edit?usp=sharing - link to edit Szkocka Book - you can upload your answers and tasks here