1. Eratosthenes in twitter
Description of the activity:
- In the following shared google slide(link here to edit), we follow Eratosthenes profile/activity in twitter
- Each school creates a new slide (page in this presentation) posting a tweet and optional a photo, and name of the school and the date, and optional sources (if there is a reference in the tweet). An example is presented on the second page of the slide (as ILION's school creation)
- This new slide(page) is downloaded as an image (File/Download/ JPEG Image)
- The image is uploaded in the Discussion (link here)
- Students "quote" (reply) the posted tweets
We hope our students have fun with this, learn more about Eratosthenes and his era while searching for "valid" tweets, and experiment with a way to respond with comments in "social media"
2. TRUE or FAKE?
(this activity is proposed by the Aigio team)
In this forum (link) students can post true or fake statements about Eratosthenes method and the other students quote/reply if the statements are true or fake
3. Posters/presentations/videos for SID
are posted in the twinboard in this page