The meeting will start with a teachers' workshop to share the results of introducing the Educational Integration Material. Discussions are following and the needed changes will be introduced and used locally the second project year. The Spanish partner, having many students with different types of barriers, has designed many special activities to get to know them and have common programs.
1. Receive talks from the Facali foundation about the role of the roma people in our society. How the district of Triana near San Juan was transformed, how that settlement originated and in which period.
2. Workshop : Cultural contribution - music and dance - to the people and the world.
3. A flamenco workshop for the students. There are students who can dance since they were little and can share it with other students. There are also Latin dances that some students can teach to dance and even sing.
4. Another association is going to be introduced which works with immigrants (Sevilla Acoge)
5. Arabic calligraphy workshop for students and teachers made by students with a Muslim origin.
6. Bank of knowledge. Activity that consists in exchanging things that one student/teacher can do for others which another student/teacher can learn
7. Minors in foster homes.These students describe their daily routines in these homes
8. Workshop: Knowing about the religions practised by people from different origins who take part in the project(Evangelicals, Muslims ...).
9. Facebook-a wall and a bridge(sharing knowledge and experience)-group work
Knowing the environment of the municipality and its socioeconomic characteristics and ethnic and cultural diversity.
Getting to know the neighbours and peers firsthand and introduce them to those from the partner schools.
Holding a meeting and asking what you never dared to ask about customs, religion, and cultural traditions.
Classroom lessons, lectures, interactive activities, workshops, using ICT , language and writing, peer learning and learning by doing.
In the Spanish school, they have been holding the Cultures Week every year for the past three years, As with previous projects, they are going to make it coincide with the Erasmus+ Learning Teaching and Training Activities when they are held in Spain.