We will work in international teams to create 2021 SDGs calendar.
1.The students will choose 12 SDGs to present at the calendar through voting online- Google form. to 23 of October
2. From 26 October -The students then will be assigned in 6 international teams through forum and online meetings in etwinning . Each team will receive 2 SDGs to be presented at the calendar 2021 through paintings of famous painters. Each team will be supported by one of the partner coordinators randomly assigned between the 6 teams
They have to make an research and choose one painting for each of the 2 SDGs. Then the students have to present with shortly information the relevant SDG and the painting- the author and some facts about him and his painting. Each team have to consider a quote described the relevant SDG
The information will be collected through forum and relevant folders in section Materials
The results of this task has to be uploaded until 17 of November
3. Then on 18 of November the chosen 12 paintings related to 12 SDGs will be assigned randomly to each partner national team- 2 per country.
4. Each team will perform the assigned paintings related the relevant SDGs and make a photos until 10 of December
5. The Bulgarian team will create the final calendar until 10 of January 2021
6. On each month of the calendat there wil be photo of the original painting, photo of the performed painting, information about the presented through the painting SDG and information about the relevant SDG and the choosen quote.
| country ||Team1 ||Team2 ||Team3 ||Team4 ||Team5 ||Team6 |
|Bulgaria ||Anita Hristova ||Simona Hristova || |
|Martina Yurgandzhieva ||Viktoria Ivanova ||Mihaela Abadzhieva |
|Poland ||Agata Polek ||Gabriela Chechelska ||Alicja Czekaj ||Joanna Goc ||Mikołaj Makowski ||Martyna Fajfer |
|Italy ||Alessandro Falcone ||Fabio Colucelli ||Maraya Laricchia ||Danza Andrea || Valeria Lucafò ||Francesco Paternoste |
|Greece ||Dimitris (Jimmy) Anagnostou ||Anastasia Vasilaki ||Antonios Koutsakis ||Nikolaos Xenikos ||Eirini Pesdemioti ||Ntiana Pouzikova |
|Germany ||to be announced ||Lilli Rassmann ||Jule Rassmann ||Catja Klaassen ||Celina Antonaci ||Oliver Panawo |
|Spain ||Aylen Peñuela ||Dani López ||Paula Tornero ||Alberto Asuaje ||Salman Mulik ||Pablo Viña |
Team 1 will be supported by - Kathrin Strontschak
Team2 will be supported by - Mariella Fanizza
Team 3 will be supported by - Agata Richert
Team4 will be supported by- Kassandra Beikaki
Team5 will be supported by - Pilar Romero Candau
Team6 will be supported by - Natasha Dzhurkova + Nikola Atanasov
136 students voted through Goole form and chose 12 SDGs to be presented in our SDGs calendar 2021
The SDGs №1,2, 3, 4, 5,6, 10,12, 13, 14, 15, 16 will be presented in the calendar through famous paintings performed by the partners teams.