The OECD's Principles and Good Practices for Financial Education and Awareness recommend that Financial Education start as early as possible and be taught in schools. The knowledge of personal finance and money acquired in this period plays an important role in defining person’s life quality, happiness and welfare. In accordance with this, KIDS pro...
Portuguese KIDS are creating their own class poster to share with their peers and fellow partners. Please visit them and feel free to coment!
5D class from E.B. 2,3 de Marco de Canaveses, Portugal, and pupils from I.OSNOVNA SKOLA CAKOVEC school, in Croatia, attended their 1st Skype video conference in order to get to know each other better since they are working together in the Keep Invest Donate Spend ERASMUS+ project on Financial Education.
They really enjoyed the video conference and are looking forward to the next one where they will be exchanging opinions on financial matters and understand how much do they know about the subject.
Croatian KIDS receiving their partners letters and postcards:
Pupils introduce themselves, their schools, their towns, their countries...
European projects make sense as long as we involve pupils as much as possible to enable the development of key 21st century skills like collaborative work, foreign languages, ICT and intercultural competencies.
STEP by STEP...
1. Invite your pupils to become MEMBERS
2. They have to find a peer from another country to start working on project activities - follow the link below...
3. Activity 1 - Who am I? - pupils introduce themselves to fellow partner/peer
4. Activity 2 - This is my school - pupils introduce their school
5. Activity 3 - This is my town - pupils introduce the town where they live
6. Activity 4 - This is my country - pupils introduce their country and its culture / curiosities
Link to pupils' peering:
Last editor: Helena Serdoura