Four elements around us!
Where are you from: Map it!
Logo voting 2
Mascot name - treasure hunt!
Mascot voting - finale
1st Transnational meeting Poland
Road Greek Transational meeting
2nd Meeting in Rethymno, Greece (22-24 May 2017)
3rd Transnational meeting France
4th Transnational Meeting Croatia
Road Italy- Learning, Teaching and Training Activities
1. FIRST YEAR ACTIVITIES
1.1. A variety of activities related with the project
Kindergarten - activities
Cooperation with National park Krka, public institution in Croatia
European Day of Languages Flash Mob
1.2. Clil activities
What's raining in your country?
Burn, burn, burn...
BLA, BLA, BLA...
CLIL- Christmas around the world
EDL - CLIL activities
1.3. About weather
Temperature-precipitation-velocity and direction of the wind
Weather station - Croatia
Weather Station - Greece
Weather Station - Romania
1.4. Four elements in literature
Fire in literature texts
Earth in literature texts
Water in literature texts
Air in literature texts
1.5. Collaborative writing
2. SECOND YEAR ACTIVITIES
Code week 4-10 december 2017
Christmas activities 2017 around Europe
Kindergarten activities- Bagheria - Italy
2.1. "The seagull and the cat" materials and CLIL activities
CLIL LESSON PLANS
Activities related with the book The story of a seagull and the cat
The Story of seagull and the cat the dictionary
2.2. Dangers and benefits STEM projects
eTwinning STEM for Energy Superheroes
Dangers of the four elements
STEM in France (danger of the subsoil)
BENEFITS OF THE FOUR ELEMENTS
2.3. European Garden
European Garden e book
1st year EVALUATION
1st Year Evaluation
TM in Poland-EVALUATION and RESULTS
1st Year Evaluation in Greece (by Teachers, Pupils, Parents)
2nd Year Evaluation
TM in France - Evaluation and Results
HOW TO and tools
2.4 European Day of Languages
3. THIRD YEAR ACTIVITIES
3.1. 5º TRANSNATIONAL MEETING IN ROMANIA
3.2. EUROPEAN YEAR OF CULTURAL HERITAGE
Cultural heritage activities I class Romanian team
Cultural heritage Spanish video
Cultural heritage - Poland
3.3. DAMAGES AND DANGERS CAUSED BY HUMAN BEING IN NATURE
DISSEMINATION and visibility
The Erasmus+ project, Energy for life, will be developed using etwinning platform as place for interaction and collaboration.
The project aims to develop the scientific and digital competences and the awareness of the vital importance of the Natural Elements and natural energy for our life and induces the awareness of what are the effects of culture on the development of environmental issues and how European Countries use their natural resources.The project will guide the students to look carefully at everything around us from different points of view and how is important to live in harmony with Nature.They develop valuable skills, such as generating and testing ideas, gathering and making sense of evidence, developing possible solutions, and evaluating processes and outcomes, improving their scientific skills through issues which can be scientifically investigated.
Main aim is to develop pupils’ awareness towards their and other cultures, furthermore to develop the Eight Key Competences for lifelong learning specially the basic competence in Science and Technology.
• Analyzing the reality of the partner schools and their environments
• Being familiar with some of the physical features of their local environment
• Learning about lifestyle of people that live in different part of Europe and find out how they answer to the enviromental needs
• Considering the aspects of sustainable development in each area
• Knowing of the surroundings, own and other people's socio-natural situation
• Experiment and test the environmental contexts that surround us;
• Making scientific experiments using an investigative work;
• Making documentary film of their scientific experiment and natural environment;
• Becoming aware of natural resources and their importance for living things, including ourselves;
• Discovering and implement their own resources and skills;
This project will be cross curricular. Active learning and collaborative learning will be the main methodology. Also we would like to try to use a CLIL approach, teaching some part of the project in English , expecial the procedure of experiments. All students under the guidance of their teachers will participate in the planning,implementation and evaluation of the project.
The planning process will involve the use by different methods to develop student’s creativity. They will participate in discussions and will analyse the events. They will conduct experiments.
Planned activities will stimulate their imagination and skill. They will participate in a "creative lab"and they will have the opportunity to observe natural phenomena and natural objects.This will enhance their cultural language.
Pupils will become acquainted with foreign languages as they have the opportunities to interact with others from Europe.
This project will improve cooperation and collaboration among different school subjects and it will promote and foster cross-curricular teaching and learning and Content and Language Integrated Learning (CLIL) at each school.
We expect that students will:
- be more interested in Science and understand different aspects of Nature, consequently educational paths related to these subjects
will be more attractive
- increase their skills and motivation in foreign languages and ICT
-Personal relationships between the students will allow them to have friends in other countries and enhance tolerance towards
- know the European Union better: the project will increase their national identity and strengthen their concern for other countries
- have better relations between teachers, students and parents
-extend their skills in working in groups and taking initiatives, develop self esteem and confidence.