The changes of seasons are astronomical events when the sun is directly above:
- The Equator on march and september equinoxes
- The Tropic of Cancer on june solstice
- The Tropic of Capricorn on december solstice.
Solstices and equinoxes are the special and more important days of our project.
Spring equinox for 2022 is on Sunday, 20th of March.
Activities for spring equinox:
1. Measurements at schools from 17/3 to 23/3.
2. Home measurement by students (if possible) on Sunday 20/3.
3. Collaborative presentation on google slides about solstice and equinox.