We are an online community and we need a code of conduct to behave on our Twinspace. It is very important that we all know and follow this code of conduct to create a good working climate and ensure everyone feels safe.
These are the Netiquette rules you have decided for our Twinspace:
- Have respect for one another
- Don't act racist or sexist to others
- Write and speak in English so everyone can understand you
- When typing, never write in capital letters, that's considered as shouting
- Respect other people's privacy: Never use someone else's accounts, Don't upload pictures without consent
- Be careful what you say/write to people: take care with funny remarks and sarcasm (it could be misunderstood), re-read your message before posting.
- Use passwords that are hard to guess, don't share passwords with anyone and make sure you log out.
- Be active: check eTwinning regularly.
Don't forget to follow them:
Our Netiquette rules on PREZI:
Our Netiquette Rules on Make Belief Comix: