Common work of the LBS project
The teacher who is responsible for this work is Mrs. Jelena Vukičević and Mrs. Antonia Petković.
We will create a story as a common work. The story details;
This task is addressed to the students – participants in the project. Their task is to write a paragraph of the story that will become a part of etwinning-book.
The title ofthe story is ''AnAdventureThatNeverEnds''.
The main hints:
- Protagonists of the story are 4 teenagers (2 girls; Ann and Jane and 2 boys; Brian and Nick) who come from the USA and they are visiting Europe.
- They are travelling and visiting towns included in the project LBS.
- They are staying for 3 days in each town and the task of your pupils is to desribe their stay in your town, it may include the sightseeing, visit to a museum or a gallery, night out or a dinnerin a restaurant.
- The basic idea is to try to desribe their town in the best way they can by imersing the group of American children.
- The name of the paragraph is going to be chosen by your students, and the story is supposed to be the prodact of their group work.
- The paragraph approximatelly should contain 200 to 350 words.
-The most important point of this study is to include our students. For a long time our schools are closed and we are trying to process our curriculum from our homes. We will carry out this joint story work as part of our curriculum.
- A storybook template was created from the storyjumper app by me, Çağrı DERE. Each partner will continue the story by taking entrance permission to the app from me in order.
The way I will follow in the process of creating a story is as follows:
When it comes to me to continue the story, I will create an online lesson with my students. Before the lesson, I will inform my students about the work we will do and I will ask them for pictures about our village. When we start the lesson, we will first read the part of the story prepared so far with all the students. Then we will compose the story format and create our own story with all the students. We will select the photos taken by students and place them in our story. Afterwards, I will save the story we created to the application. I will inform the group members that I have finished my work and give my next partner a turn.
Our story protagonists will depart from America. Therefore, it will be important for the integrity of the story to logically continue the travel routes. We will create our story in the following order:
- Karine Petillon Basse Terre, France
- Virginia Falcón González Corralejo, Spain
- Ana Isabel Merchán Leandro Torrent, Spain
- Jaume Murillo Catarroja, Spain
- Monica Domeniconi Ventimiglia (Im), Italy
- Ivana Jukić Štrbac Žrnovnica, Croatia
- Jelena Vukičević Šibenik, Croatia
- Antonia Petković Šibenik, Croatia
- Inese Ābola Saulkrastu novads, Latvia
- Viktoriya Chumachkina Mariupol, Ukraine
- Nicoleta Verman Mihail Kogalniceanu, Romania
- ÇAĞRI DERE Milas, Turkey
- Hayriye Küçük mersin, Turkey
- Yeliz Akdemir Alapli, Turkey
- Yetkin Dere Vakfıkebir, Turkey
AN ADVENTURE THAT NEVER ENDS