During the three working days, the following agenda items were covered:
- Four guiding principles of blended learning
- Eight key questions to using technology in the foreign language classroom
- How does the EU work?
- Possible future scenarios for the EU
- What does the EU do for its citizens?
- The film and the debate proposition concerning the upcoming students’ exchange in Sankt Vith (Episode IV)
- The film and the debate proposition concerning the upcoming students’ exchange in Varde (Episode V)
This event was crucial for our project as we had not met face-to-face since March 2020 due to Covid-19 restrictions. It enabled us to familiarise ourselves with some learning and teaching materials necessary to prepare our students for the student exchanges. But we also educated ourselves on important matters regarding the EU.