PROJECT RESULTS and ACTIVITIES BY THE POLISH SCHOOL
OUR 3 LOGO PROPOSALS:
1. The presentation '' My country, my hometown, my school’’
MY COUNTRY: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HfZihEipKxfYMwflPM-ZVHGyq8dq9El_/view
MY TOWN DĄBIE
MY SCHOOL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSU6Mg452Nc&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR00mh6o3id984fxe2yOJUONrokjtIQwuhDSGs_zu1FvrFo_ab25oyilylc
2. What is our culture preserved through? What do I like/dislike in my cultural heritage? Why is it important to me? - each partner schools does brainstorming at history classes and shares on eTwinning
NATIONAL SYMBOLS: https://view.genial.ly/5bd56cb49d19c20516e1e4b8/symbole-narodowe-polski-mateusz-
3. Present one traditional cooking recipe for vegetables meal and fruit meal for creating a Cooking Book of international fruit and vegetable cuisine
Pumpkin cookies with chocolate
Preparation time: up to 30 minutes Ingredients for about 18 cookies:
Dry ingredients: 1 glass of wholemeal wheat flour, ½ cup of wheat flour, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, ½ teaspoon of ginger, ¼ teaspoon nutmeg, ½ teaspoon of baking soda, ½ teaspoon of sea salt
Wet ingredients: ¾ glasses of pumpkin purée, ¼ cup of delicate oil ¾ cup of cane sugar and ½ plate of dark chocolate, finely chopped
1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees. In a large bowl combine the dry ingredients, in a smaller mix with the help of a mixer oil together with sugar. Then add the pumpkin purée and mix it again.
2. Slowly add wet ingredients to the dry, stirring everything with a spatula or wooden spoon. Mix briefly as soon as the ingredients are combined, add the chocolate and gently stir it into the dough.
3. Use a spoon to apply a large baking tray lined with baking paper, the ice cream spoon works well here. When the whole dough is lined up, put the biscuits in the oven and bake for 12 - 14 minutes. They taste best still warm on the same day, it's good to eat them within two days of baking.
A video by Mum and Daughter : https://drive.google.com/file/d/13epJIC5R9-PRpXukDVYHO1Xfo4OBJ0oN/view
Recipe of the week
- 35 grams of dark grapes
- can of peaches (45 dag)
- 4 large kiwis
- a few slices of pineapple from a can
- 2 large oranges
- lemon juice
- 1-2 tablespoons of sugar
1.First, wash the grapes, tear them from the stalks, cut them in half and remove the seeds. Then, cut up the peaches and the pineapple. Peel the kiwis and cut into pieces. Peel one orange and divide it into particles.
2.On the other orange, squeeze the juice, mix with lemon juice and sugar. Finally, cut fruit into a salad bowl and pour citrus juice. Set aside for 30 minutes.
ENJOY YOUR MEAL:)
4. Introducing work and annual study plan of involved pupils with low basic skills studying with volunteer skillful students, Peer Education by all partners - eTwinning
IN OUR SCHOOL OUR PROJECT PARTICIPANTS ARE ALWAYS READY TO HELP OTHERS WITH HOMEWORK OR REVISION BEFORE TESTS. EACH OF THE PUPILS IS SKILLED IN DIFFERENT AREAS AND THEY HELP EACH OTHER. ONE DAY AFTER SCHOOL - ON FRIDAYS THE PEER ADUCATION CLUB IS ORGANIZED. OUR PROJECT PARTICIPANTS STAY AFTER SCHOOL IN OUR SCHOOL'S COMMON ROOM AND ARE READY TO HELP WITH SCHOOLWORK.
5. Presenting healthy eating jobs.
6. ''National education system and National volunteering associations of my country ,
7. ''Our regular voluntary service in a social service field''
We are students from Szkoła Podstawowa im. T. Kościuszki w Dąbiu and we are VOLUNTEERS. We love volunteering - it allows us to make new friends and have a lot of new adventures. We discover that giving brings more JOY than taking :-)
8. "The history and values of my nation"
"The history and values of my nation"
The animated history of Poland by Baginski will show you how troubled our country has been since it was created. We are located in the centre of Europe and that is why our neighbors were always trying to tear us apart. Our country stopped to exist for over than 100 years. But our nation has always been brave and fighting for our freedom and that is why our country still exists.
We are proud to be Polish. We are strong, we never gave up!
Today we are part of the European Union and we are happy to be able to cooperate with so many well-developed countries. We like to learn and develop.
9. Polish-English digital dictionary
10. A seminar to public ''The Friendship, Empathy and Respect is Our Way to the Future World''
11. Brochures to Public ''The Value of Friendship - My Attitude Matters''
12. A seminar to public ''Harmful eating habits’’
13. Cooking Book of international fruit and vegetable cuisine.
14. Unity in Diversity Public Festival
15. A musical play presented to students and parents about Healthy eating habits, written and performed by the students and teachers from all participating schools, including acting, singing and dancing
16. Recycling old toys and books, jigsaw puzzles- each participant brings one old toy for school bazaar
17. What I learnt questionnaire results:
EVALUATION AFTER C-1 Open Hearts.docx
18. Project School Memory Book
19. Adopt a child seminar
FOR C-2 LTT ACTIVITIES IN MONREALE, SICILY
1. A photo of three handcrafts made by our students for the HANDCRAFTS MARKET
2. Culture Box - a photo of a box prepared by our students with national symbols (unique, national treasures they are proud of)
FOR C-3 LTT ACTIVITIES IN FINLAND
1. "Voluntary celebirities lives and works in our culture" multi-media presentations by all partners (let the students choose two or three celebrieties from their country who are volunteers and help others and make a short presentation about them and about what they do)
This is the presentation about Polish celebrities working voluntarily for charity. We had a lot of great starts to choose from, and the decision wasn't simple as to which two to describe...
2. Volunteering - singing national songs for the elder people in the Senior House (each partner school, please prepare two songs)
3. My 10 Reasons to Love School - a pop-up book by each partner school - enriching the school library,
4. Hand made gifts for the Finnish seniors
FOR LTT ACTIVITIES IN PORTUGAL
1. Prepare a Shadow theatre on Protecting Nature - each partner
2. Donation- bringing food (each student one product) plus bringing one (handmade )toy for a pet (a dog or a cat)
3. Each student and teacher brings a photo of their family (please add the name of your family to the photo, you can also mark who is who)
FOR C-6 LTT ACTIVITIES IN SPAIN:
1. The Best Volunteer of My School - a video or a presentation of the student who was most engaged in volunteering during the project
2. Preparing a small game, a jigsaw puzzle, a book with puzzles, cards (e.g. UNO), a local sweet, a teddy bear for Activity Boxes for students in hospital (to prevent them from boredom and help them have fun despite the difficult circumstances)
3. Presenting a local legend in the way you prefer.